Saturday, April 26, 2008

Having to wear a back neck brace




Hello all and welcome, In this forum I will discuss the various neck and back braces that I have had to and continue to have to wear as a result of an injury I had. I will explain how I came to need to wear these braces on a daily basis. There are several neck / back braces that I will talk about and how it affects your daily life along with the pain that it is suppost to prevent. Also what it is like when you try to go without the braces and the dillema posed as to whether to wear them; which one to wear and in which different situation because of the reactions and looks they bring from people.


I have had to do everything in these back braces from go to church, sleep, work, cook, eat, clean, get dressed, drive, use crutches, even activites such as walking and riding a bicycle. Doing this in a back brace TLSO or a Neck Back Brace CTLSO (I will discuss just what a TLSO and a CTLSO is later - sounds rather inacious but they are not!) can make life a little intresting to say the least. Please enjoy the Blog and be sure to return for the discussion and links. I know that there are others out there so I thought that I would write about my experiances. Thanks again!

I INVITE ANY AND ALL WHO HAVE BEEN IN A SIMILAR SITUATION OF HAVING TO WEAR A NECK OR BACK BRACE OR FOR THAT MATTER ANY KIND OF BRACE OR CAST THAT ALTERS WHAT YOU DO ON A DAILY BASIS AND ALSO THOSE WHO ARE WONDERING WHAT IT IS LIKE TO EXPERIANCE THIS -

PLEASE SUBMIT A COMMENT OR MESSAGE AND JOIN IN THE DISCUSSION.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this blog. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Best regards
Darek Wish